Points of Safe Windshield Install
Only those businesses that meet the following professional standards should be trusted with your car:
- Install Conditions – We install windshields in a controlled environment. Not outdoors. This is important because conditions are optimal to make sure the windshield properly adheres to the vehicle.
- Drive Away Time – We make sure the correct amount of time is allowed for the vehicle to be safe to drive.
- Use trained and certified technicians
- Use only products that meet FMVSS standards
- Follow all adhesive manufacturer’s instructions
- Provide written warranty and record for the work completed
Driver Safety System Windshield Camera Recalibration Services
- More and more vehicles have advanced safety systems, and nearly all of those vehicle brands require a safety system recalibration after a windshield replacement. Our technicians are experienced and trained with the recalibration process and will help ensure your vehicle continues to protect you. For more information on window calibration services.