“They replaced our windshield on our Subaru after it got a big crack for over $100 cheaper than the many other places in the area I called. Have had it for over 2 months with no problems, their staff was nice and efficient as well.”
Points of Safe Windshield Install
Only those businesses that meet the following professional standards should be trusted with your car:
- Install Conditions – We install windshields in a controlled environment. Not outdoors. This is important because conditions are optimal to make sure the windshield properly adheres to the vehicle.
- Drive Away Time – We make sure the correct amount of time is allowed for the vehicle to be safe to drive.
- Use trained and certified technicians
- Use only products that meet FMVSS standards
- Follow all adhesive manufacturer’s instructions
- Provide written warranty and record for the work completed
Driver Safety System Windshield Camera Recalibration Services
- More and more vehicles have advanced safety systems, and nearly all of those vehicle brands require a safety system recalibration after a windshield replacement. Our technicians are experienced and trained with the recalibration process and will help ensure your vehicle continues to protect you. For more information on window calibration services.