Experienced Auto Glass Technician
Auto Glass tech will work on customer’s vehicles replacing windshields, door glasses, vent glasses, and back glasses. Tech will repair rock chips on windshields. Tech may have to remove and re-install auto glass at body shops. Tech will have to diagnose issues with customer’s vehicles (i.e. broken regulators, switches, water leaks). Tech will need to communicate and work well with our team. Fulltime, with benefits.
- Must have 3-5 Years Experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable and Responsible
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must be professional and have good customer service skills
- Determines glass specifications by studying work orders; assembling materials and equipment.
- Prepares installation by marking outlines or patterns; cutting glass.
- Completes installation by fastening glass panes; spreading and smoothening putty; securing molding’ attaching frames and hardware; assembling enclosures.
- Maintains tools by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
- Maintains safe conditions by following guidelines and procedures.
- Prepares installation reports by recording data.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Tooling, Supply management, Customer service, Verbal communication, Listening, reporting skills, Dependability, Attention to detail, Professionalism, Functional and technical skills, Thoroughness. MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND GOOD DRIVING RECORD! MUST BE INSURABLE!!