Seattle City Light Window Replacement Program Rebates
- Window replacement: $8 per square foot when replacing single-pane (or double-pane metal frame) windows/patio doors with 0.22 U-factor windows or better. $6 per square foot when replacing single-pane (or double-pane metal frame) windows/patio doors with 0.30 U-factor windows or better.
- Insulation: $0.75 per square foot.
- Exterior insulated doors: $40 per door. Must be Energy Star qualified.
- Custom incentives may be available for in-unit ventilation, common area HVAC, and electric hot water systems.
- Contact South Tacoma Glass for details on project eligibility.
- Building must:
- Be an apartment building, condominium, retirement community, or cooperative with 5+ units
- Be located in the Seattle City Light service area
- Have permanently installed electric heat (resistance, heat pump) as its primary heat source
- Meet existing window/insulation eligibility conditions to qualify for incentives
- City Light Participation Agreement must be in place prior to start of work