PSE Window Replacement Program Rebates
Inefficient windows may be causing you to use more energy. Install to save money and keep air indoors, PSE’s windows rebate can help.
Only homes with existing single-pane windows qualify for the ENERGY STAR® window incentive. The ENERGY STAR window incentive does not apply to homes with existing double-pane windows.
You must have existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify
for this incentive.
If you’re eligible for this offer, you receive a rebate of $50 per window, up to a $750 maximum.
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer.
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home’s space heating.
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application.
- Windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission.
- These rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your windows must be installed on or after Jan. 1, 2016.
- These rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home’s square and/or cubic footage, or installations in unheated areas of the home.
Incentives for home with existing single-pane windows
- ENERGY STAR® windows with U-factor of .30 or lowerGeneral requirements:
- You must have existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive.
- The high-efficiency windows or doors must be installed to replace the existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows.
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower.
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower.
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows. $50 per window, eligible up to $750 maximum.