Residential Windows / Door Replacement Program
Residential Homes with Electric Heat – Prime Window and Door Replacement
Elmhurst Mutual has Incentives available for the replacement of windows and doors in site-built and manufactured homes with Energy Star Qualified products. South Tacoma Glass is a qualified window contractor and works directly with major utility companies making the rebate process simple for homeowners. Requirements include:
- Homes must have pre-existing windows that are single pane, single pain with storm windows or double pane with metal frames. New windows must have a National Fenstration Rating Council (NFRC) rated U-value of 0.30 of lower or .22 or lower.
- New sliding glass doors shall have a NFRC rated U-value of 0.35 or lower or 0.30 or lower.
- Existing exterior doors must be uninsulated substandard doors.
- The incentives range from $2 to $4 a square foot of windows replaced.
- The incentive for exterior doors is $40.